About the Day
Are you struggling with resentment towards a person or situation in your life?
Have you been through a tough time and don't know how to move past it?
Do you wish your situation or someone would just be different?
Be it a parent, an ex, a sibling, wife, husband, lover, colleague, teacher, friend or a neighbour, they don't need to take up time and space in your head anymore.
This day will show you how to you:
- Let go of your anger, bitterness & resentment and tap into love and healing gratitude
- Transform your relationship with them into something much more harmonious and gratifying
- Feel more at peace with the relationship or situation
- Understand yourself, your situation and people around you
- Dissolve your resentment, emerge lighter freer and with greater love and appreciation for yourself and the situation/other person.
Despite this being done in a group setting, you do not have to share anything openly, and everything we discuss will be confidential.
Amy Slevin & Charlie Merton
Charlie is a music therapist, yoga teacher and qualified crystal and energy healer. She specialises in yin yoga and sound & gong baths. Her gong baths are a sublime blend of five gongs and other instruments, the vibrations from which have a profound soothing and transformative effect on body and soul.
She does one-to-one energetic medicine healing and sound therapy for people of all ages as well as providing gong bath trainings for adults.
Amy is a mental skills coach who loves seeing people have “ah ha” moments, overcome the stuff that holds them back and give themselves permission to embrace their full nature and do what they truly love. She loves helping people work through their relationship difficulties and is particularly fascinated by pain, illness and the mind-body connection and relishes helping people transform their situations, do more of what they love and turn shit to gold!